[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey Bob Cunningham

Scourge

Philadelphia (15-4) at Atlanta (12-6)

Line: Eagles favored by 1 (total points line is 41 1/2)

Series: The Eagles won the last meeting, 27-10, in last season’s NFC Title Game at Philadelphia. Philly also captured the last meeting at Atlanta, 23-16, in 2003, and has won five of the last six clashes.

Eagles Status Report: Lots of distractions, WR Todd Pinkston and RB Correll Buckhalter are out. Terrell Owens is listed as questionable.

Falcons Status Report: Looking to quickly and decisively dismiss the talk of Carolina as NFC South favorite.

Other Noteworthy Info: Falcons have won four in a row at home in primetime.

Game Summary: At any other point this season, this would probably be a fascinating clash. But right now, with all that’s happening in Philadelphia, I’ll be surprised if the game is close. Atlanta is healthy, and ultra-motivated as well as at home.

Prediction: FALCONS, 30-14

:D:D:D

Maybe EAGLES, 30-14

Come on now.. The Huddle should be embarrassed to put this prediction on their site.

HAHAHAHAHA

:D  :D  :D

Maybe EAGLES, 30-14

Come on now.. The Huddle should be embarrassed to put this prediction on their site.

HAHAHAHAHA

975216[/snapback]

Yeah, no one can hammer the mighty Philadelphia Eagles.

Check It Out

:D

"Eagles Status Report: Lots of distractions"

"Game Summary: At any other point this season, this would probably be a fascinating clash. But right now, with all that’s happening in Philadelphia, I’ll be surprised if the game is close."

That is one of the dumbest things I have read this week. Is he stuck in Late July/Early August? What is he talking about?

Eagles 31-6

Falcons continue to be the most overrated team in the league.

How exactly are the Falcons going to score 30 pts Bob? Which Falcons WRs are going to beat Dawkins/Lewis/Shepard/Brown?

Maybe EAGLES, 30-14

HAHAHAHAHA

975216[/snapback]

Maybe you should be embarassed that someone's "prediction" has you so upset that you had to publicly whine about it. :D:D

Just one persons opinion. Don't let it get your panties in a bunch.

Maybe you should be embarassed that someone's "prediction" has you so upset that you had to publicly whine about it.  :D  :D

Just one persons opinion. Don't let it get your panties in a bunch.

975375[/snapback]

Relax zippy. I was just busting balls. I had this game marked up as a big fat "L" for the Eagles leading up to the preseason. The way the first team has played, including Owens, I don't see how they lose this game now.

Besides, I don't embarrass easy.

Maybe EAGLES, 30-14

HAHAHAHAHA

975216[/snapback]

Well come back tuesday morning and see how close he was. Who cares if he is wrong. It won't affect the game.