975745[/snapback]

:D What am I, chopped liver?

:D

Outstanding!!! :D Great job Sarge & Darin :D

Looking forward to reading every week! :D

:D  What am I, chopped liver?

:D

975925[/snapback]

Well yes, and that had nothing to do with your sleeper report.

BTW, find me on AIM today.

I don't see Kirk Morrison on the IDP report - highest scoring IDP of the game last night with 6 tackles & 4 assists. What do you think of this kid? How does he compare to other rookie LB like D Johnson & O Thurman?

You will see him next week for sure. Morrison is a rookie who wasnt a given he was starting, let alone playing every down, which BTW, Danny Clark did not do. I love the guy, drafted him in Fusion and GMX in those rookie drafts, and missed him to SlickWillie in both DW and DW II, where he went in round 2 of those 2 rookie drafts.

Morrison and Clark are both going to have monster yrs with teams trying to salt the clock on them late in the game. Dont worry Morrison will be in the Report next week.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You will see him next week for sure. Morrison is a rookie who wasnt a given he was starting, let alone playing every down, which BTW, Danny Clark did not do.  I love the guy, drafted him in Fusion and GMX in those rookie drafts, and missed him to SlickWillie in both DW and DW II, where he went in round 2 of those 2 rookie drafts. 

Morrison and Clark are both going to have monster yrs with teams trying to salt the clock on them late in the game.  Dont worry Morrison will be in the Report next week.

977817[/snapback]

Thanks. I got him in ConFusion. Wasn't sure how much action he'd get this year so he is on my taxi squad.