[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Westbrook

nhoops

He will be here for at least this season and next. They can make him a Transitonal or Franchise Player next season. Crazy thing is , that if he gets hurt he is done. They offered him I think mill. up front and 4 mill per year, he wants 5 mill per. He fits great with the Eagles, and next year he would be competing with how many more free agent RBs. It doesn't make any sense to me. As a Transition player, who is going to give up a 1st and a 3rd for him? Plus the Eagles can match any offer.

I heard in the beginning of training camp on radio in Philly that the Eagles offered Westbrook money similar to McAllister. I don't have a link but I know there was discussion about that here. If Westbrook thinks he will get more money then Deuce he is nuts. I hate to see this happen with Westbrook, but IMO he is being unreasonable. With Alexander and Edge (I think) both being free agents, Westbrook is going to find it hard to get the money he wants. Plus the Eagles can tag him next year I think. He will be taking a big risk playing two season without a long term deal in place. If he gets hurt he is screwed.