[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hassleback or Leftwich

burton164

This may be enough to keep Lefty in the starting lineup:

The Seattle Seahawks will be without their ailing defensive coordinator when they open their regular season Sunday at Jacksonville. They'll also field seven new starters in a defense that ranked 26th in the NFL last season.

JAX actually has a great D, so I tip the matchups way in favor of Lefty. I guess I'll roll the dice with him and bench Hass. I'm surprised all except ts seem sure Hass is the better start.

This may be enough to keep Lefty in the starting lineup:

The Seattle Seahawks will be without their ailing defensive coordinator when they open their regular season Sunday at Jacksonville. They'll also field seven new starters in a defense that ranked 26th in the NFL last season.

JAX actually has a great D, so I tip the matchups way in favor of Lefty.  I guess I'll roll the dice with him and bench Hass.  I'm surprised all except ts seem sure Hass is the better start.

981761[/snapback]

good enough for me...Leftwich it is

If the Seattle D performs badly, Jacksonville will get an early lead and then play ball control. And if the Seattle D performs badly and Jacksonville gets that lead, then Seattle will be throwing.

Even though he is on the road vs. a quality defense, Hasselbeck is the better QB and has much better weapons surrounding him in the offense. And Jimmy Smith might have gotten old fast.