Sign in to follow this  
burton164

Hassleback or Leftwich

Hass. I'm not as convinced as most that Leftwich will have a very good season. Let him prove himself first.

Close, I might take a shot with Lefty this week, even though I'm not totally sold on him.

This may be enough to keep Lefty in the starting lineup:

The Seattle Seahawks will be without their ailing defensive coordinator when they open their regular season Sunday at Jacksonville. They'll also field seven new starters in a defense that ranked 26th in the NFL last season.

JAX actually has a great D, so I tip the matchups way in favor of Lefty. I guess I'll roll the dice with him and bench Hass. I'm surprised all except ts seem sure Hass is the better start.

This may be enough to keep Lefty in the starting lineup:

The Seattle Seahawks will be without their ailing defensive coordinator when they open their regular season Sunday at Jacksonville. They'll also field seven new starters in a defense that ranked 26th in the NFL last season.

JAX actually has a great D, so I tip the matchups way in favor of Lefty.  I guess I'll roll the dice with him and bench Hass.  I'm surprised all except ts seem sure Hass is the better start.

981761[/snapback]

good enough for me...Leftwich it is

If the Seattle D performs badly, Jacksonville will get an early lead and then play ball control. And if the Seattle D performs badly and Jacksonville gets that lead, then Seattle will be throwing.

Even though he is on the road vs. a quality defense, Hasselbeck is the better QB and has much better weapons surrounding him in the offense. And Jimmy Smith might have gotten old fast.

Is Jax still wearing white spamshirts so Seattle has to wear their dark ones in the heat?

Looks sunny today.

DMD likes Leftwich better, 1 TD for Hass and 3 for Leftwich. Could be. Matt Jones could be hugh today.

Edited by Randall