bigbadwolf

Who to start?

DD is the normal start, but he is hurt and going up against a tough Bills D. Caddy on the otherhand is playing on that fast astroturf and against a weaker Def in Minny. Thoughts?

I think that the Vikings will have a very good efense this year but they will definitely not be as good as the Bills defense and the Texans offense has been terrible so far. Time to take the caddy for a ride :D

Totally disagree. DD has had some great performances nicked up. While the Bills have a good defense, DD will get enough rushes AND catches to have a nice game. The game should be close it's not like the Bills are known to light up the scoreboard.

I think that the Vikings will have a very good efense this year but they will definitely not be as good as the Bills defense and the Texans offense has been terrible so far.  Time to take the caddy for a ride :D

976838[/snapback]

Totally disagree. DD has had some great performances nicked up. While the Bills have a good defense, DD will get enough rushes AND catches to have a nice game. The game should be close it's not like the Bills are known to light up the scoreboard.

976860[/snapback]

I DISAGREE

CADILLAC IS RED TO GO

DD IS BANGED UP AND THE SEASON HAS NOT STARTED....THAT CAN'T BE A GOOD THING :D:D:D:D:yay::D:D :violin: :D:D:D:D:D:D

I don't think you can bench DD for Caddy. As mentioned in the other post on the Football Forum, I can only find ESPN saying that DD is listed as questionable with the ankle. Eveywhere else I see him starting and in most predictions, doing welll. He's not listed on the Texans injury report at all. I say DD over Caddy.,

I have the same problem, and am going with Davis at this point. Caddy is a rook, and Davis is basically the focal point of HOU's offense.

Caddy is an unknown ... I give the ball to DD until Caddy shows his stuff.

977146[/snapback]

Easy call....... Dito!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!