[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New England v Oakland

CeleryJello

IDespite the multiple "this has already been started" links, I like this thread better. the other one has abunch of posts about what size TV people are watching the game on, this thread is actually discussing the GAME.

Brady looks really good. Definitely in command of that offense. His counterpart, Captain Cocktail, has looked pretty impressive so far himself. No stupid mistakes. throwing the ball away when nothing is there. Nice deep ball.

977135[/snapback]

True, he has thrown the ball away but he also really only thrown the ball to Moss...Double team Moss and you start to have to throw the ball away....I think he is in for some trouble in the second half....

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to see jordan catch a few passes. he should do well in the open field. i'm happy with him as my number 2 rb in 2 leagues right now. i do think the pats linebackers are semi weak, so he should be able to run a little. i haven't seen the raiders do too much play action. seems to me that it would work on the aggression of the pats d.

Guest THEbigred
Jimmy Kimmel can go to hell.  Anyone hear what he said about fantasy football?

Never watched his show...now I definitely never will.

977178[/snapback]

LMAO @ getting your panties in knots about that. boo hoo. You really should get out more. :D Anyway.....

OAK secondary is pathetic. LBs seem to be dropping back way too much/too deep....hello, maybe you guys should play up a bit more - ?

Guest THEbigred
brady is a good choice.  dillon, i would have waited until the pats had a division game where they play a little more conservatively.

977204[/snapback]

Yeah I sure wouldn't have started Dillon if I owned him, vs OAK no less.

:D

Edit: nice pass Collins......you PUTZ

Edited by THEbigred