jedicosmonaut

With Dallas Clark hurt, WDIS at Tight End?

With Dallas Clark questionable, WDIS at Tight End? I would appreciate some advice. Right now I am leaning towards Marcus Pollard. But Jeremy Stevens is available. It's a toss up. But I was curious as to what others thought. Thanks for the help.

Either is fine. If all you have to worry about is Pollard or Stevens then you must have a great team.

I would go Stevens, just cause I think he is a good TE.

I think Stevens is going to have a great year finally. Pollard is slowing down and they have a lot of other options in Det

I'm playing Clark...especially with Balt. defense he could get quite a few looks but you have some luxuries at that positon I dont have

I think I'm playing TD Cooley. But of those 2 you have listed I would go with Stevens. Hasselback liked him a lot this preseason.

I'm thinking I will take a chance and play Clark too. If he does play, his potential is huge! Even if he doesn't end up playing, there is a chance that any Free Agent TE available at this point would end up with a big Zero anyway.

FWIW, I'm planning on picking up Stevens to replace Clark this week. I like his potential, and he had a decent preseason.

id pick up courtney anderson. he scored twice for this week. see if you can get away with it. :D