[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB

Kidquick88

Who will be the breakout Runningback for the NFC?

shaun alexander?

978800[/snapback]

I know Jamal Lewis is in the AFC and he just got out of jail........... :D

Don't think he broke out though!! :D:D

Edited by Big Dogs

Steven Jackson and Julius Jones are both going to be HUGE. KJ is a year away. However, Cadillac Williams is about to take the fantasy world by storm. I don't know if I'm gonna put him in my top five quite yet, but if he gets as many catches as I think he can, he will be. He'll be a top 5 pick at this time next year.

Steven Jackson and Julius Jones are both going to be HUGE.  KJ is a year away.  However, Cadillac Williams is about to take the fantasy world by storm.  I don't know if I'm gonna put him in my top five quite yet, but if he gets as many catches as I think he can, he will be.  He'll be a top 5 pick at this time next year.

980869[/snapback]

correction...JJ is 1 year away...KJ is right on time... :D

Who will be the breakout Runningback for the NFC?

shaun alexander?

978800[/snapback]

Wow Kidquick, you are quick. What gave you that crazy idea, the fact that he led the NFC in rushing last year and missed the 2004 rushing title by 1 yard? I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag on this one....hold this sleeper close to the vest.

Steven Jackson and Julius Jones are both going to be HUGE.  KJ is a year away.  However, Cadillac Williams is about to take the fantasy world by storm.  I don't know if I'm gonna put him in my top five quite yet, but if he gets as many catches as I think he can, he will be.  He'll be a top 5 pick at this time next year.

980869[/snapback]

I mean seriously, I dont usually, but a tiny pat is in order. :D