Sign in to follow this  
Brentastic

Laughing at all the huddlers who...

1.6% of huddlers selected Antonio Gates as their TE this week for the MVP Challenge. I'm curious, if you're astute enough to join the huddle and participate in the MVP Challenge, how do you not realize Gates is out the first week?

BTW, for any of you paranoid that I just let the cat out of the bag, don't worry because I'm fairly certain that if they got Gates in their lineup then they aren't the type of ffer that trolls these boards.

Somebody has Ricky Williams in their lineup

:D

now you've got me thinking...

Uh,oh! Let me check..................................................................

No I am not in that group! :D

:D

Someone is starting Suggs................. :D

Maybe they like to be certain of production? For the weak of heart, the comfort of "predictability" may be more enticing than taking a chance on whether some one else will actually produce or not ... :D

How can anyone be so dumb to start Gates this week? I mean, really now, get with the program, fellas. I did my research and was smart enough to cut Gates from my roster and pick up Justin Peelle off waivers. Now I own the starting Chargers TE. I'll be laughing all the way to the championship game.

Well thank God T. Hasselbeck has his job nailed down...Holmgren would never sit him! :D

Wonder how many started Manning (Peyton) this week, along with LT, Preist, TO, Moss and Gonzo shooting the star-studded wad in week #1?

I'm surprised that player utilization is viewable.... and I don't think I like that. Let the people who don't know about Willie Parker stay in the dark, instead of putting their nose in it while they can still change their line up. I think this info should be hidden until the player is locked out.

Uh,oh!  Let me check..................................................................

No I am not in that group! :D

979069[/snapback]

:D :doah:

Grossman...Ricky...No, I'm good.

I'm surprised that player utilization is viewable.... and I don't think I like that. Let the people who don't know about Willie Parker stay in the dark, instead of putting their nose in it while they can still change their line up. I think this info should be hidden until the player is locked out.

980411[/snapback]

I totally agree with Rovers on this one. Can't this be hidden until after the final line-up deadline has passed. Although it has provided some good comic relief, it could really be a benefit to strategy to know this ahead of time.

I totally agree with Rovers on this one.  Can't this be hidden until after the final line-up deadline has passed.  Although it has provided some good comic relief, it could really be a benefit to strategy to know this ahead of time.

980704[/snapback]

Another voice for that here.

Another voice for that here.

980720[/snapback]

and here. It was hidden for the FFToC, right?

and here.  It was hidden for the FFToC, right?

980750[/snapback]

Yes I think it was, right until game time. Then you could see players utilization after thier games started.

980411[/snapback]

I totally agree with Rovers on this one.  Can't this be hidden until after the final line-up deadline has passed.  Although it has provided some good comic relief, it could really be a benefit to strategy to know this ahead of time.

980704[/snapback]

True! :D My bad for a knee jerk reaction to hugh mor. It should be hidden until it's too late to change.

Yes, this info was definitely not available in the FFTOC tourney last year, at least until the line ups for that player were locked. Maybe a polite request in the MVP forum would be a good idea?