Sign in to follow this  
tosberg34

Defensive Unit

Atlanta has a better D but they play Philadelphia while Cincy plays Clevelend. My gut says play the Cincy D. Whay say you guys?

I had a few hard and fast rules last year. One was to pick up ANY available Def that was going up against the Browns. Now that will change in time this season as I believe they will be better coached, and have a smarter, but more conservative QB. But they still will have trouble moving the ball, especially against their biggest rival this weekend. In addition, McNab to Owens will beat Atl way worse than anything Trent Dilfer can do to Cincy.

Go Bengals.

Since the only D I have is Cincy - that is who I will start, but if I had your two I would lean towards Cincy - a lot depneds on how you score Def.

Philly will put up some #'s

Bengals, no doubt about this one at all...

I would say Cinci as well, just like last year when everyone said Cinci, and what happened, well it was one of the highest scoring HFL games I have ever witnessed......

It all depends on how defenses score in your league... if it's mostly based on points against, play Cincy. If it's mostly on sacks, INT's, etc., I think ATL has more playmakers on D.

I would go for the Bengal defense and not give it a second thought. I think the Atlanta D will get lit up moreso than the Bengals versus the Browns.

It all depends on how defenses score in your league... if it's mostly based on points against, play Cincy.  If it's mostly on sacks, INT's, etc., I think ATL has more playmakers on D.

980189[/snapback]

was just about to say the same thing