[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cant decide.....

BigMikeinNY

I can see Parker doing well...think you just have to wait and see Benson.......as far as Barlow, again I think you'll have to wait and see what he's going to do this year..and how aften will his number even be called this week, after the first 10 mins of the game they'll be throwin for their lives.......

Parker - at least you know that PIT's O-line can run protect with the best of them. Barlow will likely get plenty of looks, but I have zero faith in his O-line until I see it do something.

Parker.  He's the only RB on the Pit roster (sorry Hayes)...

980274[/snapback]

Oh Really? A certain pair of prognosticators on another site (cough*espn*cough)

beg to differ! :D

"Verron Haynes: Bold prediction: He'll be NFL's most productive No. 4 back in Week 1. With RBs Duce Staley (knee) and Jerome Bettis (calf) both likely to miss the opener and temporary starter RB Willie Parker built more like a Mini Cooper than a Cadillac, Haynes surely will get some work in against Tennessee. Haynes, at 225 pounds, might even get the call on the goal line. He isn't a safe start in most leagues, but he certainly warrants a look in deep format."

I'm playing Parker over Jamal Lewis...partly because JLew is splittin carries, but I like Parker's upside against Tennessee.

980410[/snapback]

I dunno about that one. 20 carries from Lewis against Indy is better than 30 from most backs. He could roll just like Dillon on Thurs.