Sign in to follow this  
BigMikeinNY

Cant decide.....

My Flex - should it be?

Benson, Barlow, or Willie Parker?

I want to flip a coin at this point, I dont see one standing out more than the rest?

BigMike :D

Parker. He doesn't have much competition for carries in week 1. Barlow? If St. Louis d looks as good as they did against Detroit, I don't think so...

I can see Parker doing well...think you just have to wait and see Benson.......as far as Barlow, again I think you'll have to wait and see what he's going to do this year..and how aften will his number even be called this week, after the first 10 mins of the game they'll be throwin for their lives.......

i would go with "fast willie" parker...........the steelers will run the ball and he will get almost all the carries, plus titans def. isnt very good. take a chance and good luck!!!.......... :D

Parker - at least you know that PIT's O-line can run protect with the best of them. Barlow will likely get plenty of looks, but I have zero faith in his O-line until I see it do something.

I'm playing Parker over Jamal Lewis...partly because JLew is splittin carries, but I like Parker's upside against Tennessee.

Parker.  He's the only RB on the Pit roster (sorry Hayes)...

980274[/snapback]

Oh Really? A certain pair of prognosticators on another site (cough*espn*cough)

beg to differ! :D

"Verron Haynes: Bold prediction: He'll be NFL's most productive No. 4 back in Week 1. With RBs Duce Staley (knee) and Jerome Bettis (calf) both likely to miss the opener and temporary starter RB Willie Parker built more like a Mini Cooper than a Cadillac, Haynes surely will get some work in against Tennessee. Haynes, at 225 pounds, might even get the call on the goal line. He isn't a safe start in most leagues, but he certainly warrants a look in deep format."

I'm playing Parker over Jamal Lewis...partly because JLew is splittin carries, but I like Parker's upside against Tennessee.

980410[/snapback]

I dunno about that one. 20 carries from Lewis against Indy is better than 30 from most backs. He could roll just like Dillon on Thurs.

I think I'd have to go with Barlow than an unknown back out of nowhere. Too much of an unknown for me with Parker even though he has good upside.

I dunno about that one. 20 carries from Lewis against Indy is better than 30 from most backs. He could roll just like Dillon on Thurs.

980428[/snapback]

I seriously doubt JLew is gonna top 200 yards and a score. :D