[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is driving me insane - Which RB

out to win

We're a performance league with 1pt/receptions. Not for this week, but for my team roster, do I want Reubin Droughns or Michael Pittman? I dropped Pittman yesterday because I haven't heard much about his use this year. I picked up Droughns since I'm hoping he may have a chance to pull ahead of the other RB's in Cleveland and eventually be the featured back. This morning, thank you Huddle, I learn about this "rocket formation" that Pittman will be featured in. Basically, tailback, fullback, tight-end utilization. So who will have more value as a fantasy player??

Edited by out to win

I'm thinking if you have to rely on either one you are probably in trouble.  I'd probably prefer Droughns ... but not by much.

981118[/snapback]

That about sums it up ... I'd not want any CLE RB, but Suggs is always hurt & Green is ... well ... Green, so Droughns wins out by default. "Rocket" crap or no, Caddy Williams will be the guy for TBB as the season wears on, so Pittman will likely de-evolve to a 3rd down guy at best.