[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pittman vs. Willie Parker

Grogansghost

For this season, not a keeper league.

Parker should be the better start for this week, because he'll be the focus -- but how will these two compare over the season?

Parker looked good in his game last year, but I'm thinking his value can't go too high because of Bettis and Staley.

Pittman, on the other hand, seems like he could have some value even if he doesn't beat out Cadillac because of the "Rocket Backfield".

Pittman is on his way out.  Parker is on his way in.  If Staley/Bettis continue with their injuries, Parker will see the field more and more.  I'd say Parker.

980320[/snapback]

Pittman is one twisted ankle away from being a fantasy starter. He played well (fantasy wise) last season and could be big if Caddy goes down. But that is a big IF...

Pittman is one twisted ankle away from being a fantasy starter.  He played well (fantasy wise) last season and could be big if Caddy goes down.  But that is a big IF...

980385[/snapback]

Yeah, but it's tough to tell how likely that is to happen. Meanwhile, Parker has an opportunity to prove himself, and Staley and Bettis can't stay healthy. I'd say Parker, especially if he has a big day this week.

Pittman? Gruden drafted high to get someone reliable. Like said an injury to Cadillac isn't too likely, injuries to bettis if he plays a lot and Duce are a lot more likely.

Trade parker to Bettis owner if he does well tomorrow.

Caddy is there to be the certerpiece of that offense. He's sticking, assuming good health.

I love quick Willie, and this a couple solid performances and/or continued injuries by the grandfather tandum, could be lot's of quality touches. Pretty sure Bettis is now gonna be out a little longer than expected.