[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

R.Williams or Curtis

Stones

You need to be more specific than R. Williams; that could be Roy, Reggie, Ricky...

Anyway, assuming you mean Reggie, I think you're better off going with him than Curtis. The Rams are up against SF, which is good for the starters, but they're going to beat the Niners up and then run the ball the rest of the game.

If Roy Williams...start Roy

If Reggie Williams......flip a coin

If Ricky Williams...go back to smoking more pot and enjoy the game

980312[/snapback]

Do you know who's playing Seattle tomorrow? You could answer your own ?'s just by looking.

Go with KC :D

Do you know who's playing Seattle tomorrow? You could answer your own ?'s just by looking.

Go with KC  :D

980333[/snapback]

Yeah, but the point is that you're more likely to get responses when you don't make people go looking to figure out what you mean...

I would go with Curtis. Seattle's reworked secondary is better than people think, & with an improved front 4 to put more pressure on the QB their D backfield will not be victimized like LY. Plus I think Williams in a less than solid #2 as Jones will canniballize his action.

I'd hafta go with Williams...Bulger/Holt/Curtis is putting all of your eggs into one basket.  A huge part of that game is gonna be S-T-E-P-H-E-N  J-A-C-K-S-O-N.

980419[/snapback]

I agree with the too many eggs in one basket thing...which was my first thought. Go with Williams.