[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bench Lewis?

Lewis is my Guy. But it looks like he wont get the rock much till after there buy week. I have Martin as well as J.Jones. Jones is a for sure start this week for me. But should I roll the dice and keep Lewis in against the COLTS DEF? or put Martin in against KC DEF?

10 team league

My Reg Starters *

QB

C Palmer

M Bulger*

RB

J Jones*

J Lewis*

L Johnson

C Taylor

M Moore

C Martin

A Thomas

W Green

R Dayne

Ricky Williams

WR

Roy Williams

C Johnson*

R Moss*

B Edwards

T Owens*

L Fitzgerald

K

M Vanderjagt*

Def

Ravens*

:D God Bless them in the South

I agree go w/ Martin. He should have an excellent game, see what lewis does week 1, make sure he healty before starting him. There are questions with Lewis this week, no questions around the rushing champ.

Great logo!!!

Edited by Tally

Start Martin, but Lewis has much more talent than him. Lewis playing 50% of the game is still better than Martin.

Just remember Martin had high stats last year because Pennington was injured. Pennington is healthy (as of right now) He'll be passing more.

The pass will come into effect early, as KC will run and score points. It will then turn to a passing game.

I could see Martin get 100 plus 1 td. I wouldn't expect much more than that.

Besides that, you know if you don't start Lewis, he'll have a Huge day, and you'll have him on your bench.

always happens that way.

Martin has a better matchup, but Lewis is the better player. I think he has something to prove and Will have a big game. Watch out for him in the 2nd half when the D is wearing down and he's fresh from splitting carries in the 1st half.

Just remember Martin had high stats last year because Pennington was injured.  Pennington is healthy (as of right now)  He'll be passing more.

I could see Martin get 100 plus 1 td.  I wouldn't expect much more than that.

980969[/snapback]

As for the first comment, facts are facts. For total yards starting in 1998, he has 1652, 1723, 1712, 1833, 1456, 1570, and 1942 yards. That's pretty consistent, and shows that Curtis gets his figures no matter what the QB situation is. Healthy or not, Curtis gets his FFL points for you.

For the second statement, 100 yards and a TD is great. You make it sound like that's a bad day in FFL terms.

As for the first comment, facts are facts.  For total yards starting in 1998, he has 1652, 1723, 1712, 1833, 1456, 1570, and 1942 yards.  That's pretty consistent, and shows that Curtis gets his figures no matter what the QB situation is.  Healthy or not, Curtis gets his FFL points for you.

For the second statement, 100 yards and a TD is great.  You make it sound like that's a bad day in FFL terms.

981587[/snapback]

100 and a td is good, I personally think Jamal will have better stats, thats all

With your starting wideouts...who cares? :D

That said, I'd probably lean towards CMart simply because you know he'll be the main focus of the offense and Lewis will be questionable in his role this week as far as carries goes. Chester Taylor has proven he can contribute as a back up.