[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Clark Questionable?

soulrebel

Hey Huddlers,

Just curious to see if anyone had any insight as to the condition of Dallas Clark, and whether or not he's likely to see the field tomorrow. I thought they had done some neurological testing which came back negative, but now I'm hearing it's a gametime decision. I'd have to drop someone from my roster to pick up a replacement tight end this week, but I'd rather not do that unless it's absolutely necessary.

Anyone in a similar situation? Are you going to start Clark, or put him on the pine?

Thanks in advance, and good luck this weekend!

(PS - this is not for the team in my sig -- different league)

Colts coach Tony Dungy said the team is awaiting results of neurological testing on tight end Dallas Clark that will determine whether he can play Sunday.

Dungy said the third year tight end will make the trip to Baltimore but a final determination on his playing status must wait until the complete results of the neurological tests are in.

“Dallas took the test this morning. We’re waiting for the results. We’ll probably know when we get to the airport,” Dungy said today. “He plans on making the trip. We’ll see how the test results shake out.” from Indy Star

sounds like we might not hear the results until game time. I'll see what I can do.

I think he will play, but I've been wrong before. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

NFL Radio on Sirius said game time decision.

980751[/snapback]

officially, it will be decided today, as soon as the results are in, but we probably won't find out until before game time. The Colts are usually very cautious. Injured players don't usually travel with the team. My gut says since he is going, he will play.

Edited by CaptainHook

Thanks guys ... I'm thinking I'll roll the dice and see if he plays, simply because a limited Clark is probably still better than any of my FA options, and I'd prefer not to drop any of my other reserves to make room for a guy like Mark Campbell (BUF) or Freddie Jones (CAR). Courtney Anderson (OAK) is available, but that obviously doesn't help me for this week ... anyone think he could be more valuable than Clark in the long run?

officially, it will be decided today, as soon as the results are in, but we probably won't find out until before game time.  The Colts are usually very cautious.  Injured players don't usually travel with the team.  My gut says since he is going, he will play.

980752[/snapback]

Hey Cap'n, can you drive by his house & see if any lights are on? :D

Edited by Bonehand

I need that boy to play.  He's my only TE and FAs are locked until this weekend passes.

981530[/snapback]

Against Baltimore in 5 games he has had 8 catches for 78 or so yards and no points. If he is OK I wouldn't pick up a FA and stick with him.