Sign in to follow this  
bigmike4969

Which QB to start?

Which QB would you start?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you start?

• Harrington vs GB (in Detroit)
    • Plummer vs Miami (in Miami)

Plummer. Harrington should stay on the bench until he proves that he can get the ball to one of his three #1 drafted WRs. No brainer, IMO.

I'd start Harrington. His weapons are healthy and the Pack defense is vulnerable. I very much wish I could say otherwise, but they could struggle to generate pressure and the secondary is suspect.

If there ever was a week to try Harrington, this might be it, due to nice matchup vs GBP.

gb@det has all the makings of a shootout.

den @ miami. i expect m anderson to carry the day.

harrington

If there ever was a week to try Harrington, this might be it, due to nice matchup vs GBP.

981019[/snapback]

I agree. Denver is going up against a Decent Miami D. Otherwise I would go with Plummer. I think Plummer is the better QB by far, at this point.

Go with JOEY!!

Packer D is no good man...

I figure the Packers are going to have to score 35 pts. or more a week to win.

Even if Detroit loses this game with Favre in there at QB and a weak Packer D... this game has the makings of a wild west shoot-out with more fire power in the QB's and WR's than "Young Guns."

Plummer all the way, everyone is right GB's D sucks this year. Don't you think that Marriucci will shove K. Jones down GB's throats all day long rather than have Harrington trowing the ball and getting picked off. More bad things can happen when you throw the ball versus running the ball. Detroit will be able to run the ball at will against GB. Plummer will not have a problem throwing the ball in Miami. With Miami's lack of a passing game and a rookie running the ball, Plummer should benefit from good field position all day long. I have the same 2 QB's and I'm going with Plummer. Plummer 290 yds 3 TD, Harrington 250 yds 1 TD. :D

Plummer should benefit from good field position all day long.  I have the same 2 QB's and I'm going with Plummer.  Plummer 290 yds 3 TD, Harrington 250 yds 1 TD. :D

981275[/snapback]

i hope youre right!