Sign in to follow this  
Rovers

Heap or Cooley?

So, Heap is supposed to get some sort of limited snaps, and Cooley may or may not do squat against the Bears. Heap with 2/3rd's of the snaps against Indy, or Cooley, who some think is due for a break out year, in week one?

Heap = 3/38/0

Cooley = 3/25/0

Which is the better blocker, if you get points for that? :D

I would go with Cooley, He has great upside playing the Bears, and with Ramsey unsure of himself, Cooley will be his safety net. I would give Heap another week.

I'm glad I decided not to listen! :doah: Yeah, it's a coin flip, me thinks. I just wish I knew which one was the ass.... er, tails, I mean.

Hard to sit Heap when you know that he's playing - I think I'd gamble on him and give him the start. I'm not sold on Cooley just yet - he's a redzone threat, but he really doesn't get the ball that much. Heap, when healthy, is generally targeted far more often.

If boller has to put it up and he'll probably have to a lot he really likes Heap :D

Cooley. Should the Skins get in the Red Zone Ramsey isn't going to be throwing to either of his midget WRs. He's gonna be looking at Cooley-O.

Peace~

D.N.