[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone have an inside line on Dallas Clark

davepro2

KFFL:

Colts | Still no Results on Clark's Tests

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:28:32 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Indianapolis Colts are still awaiting the results of TE Dallas Clark's (concussion) neurological tests before deciding if he can play Week 1. Head coach Tony Dungy said Clark will make the trip to Baltimore but a final determination on his playing status must wait until the complete results of the neurological tests are in. "Dallas took the test this morning. We're waiting for the results. We'll probably know when we get to the airport," Dungy said Saturday, Sept. 10. "He plans on making the trip. We'll see how the test results shake out."

KFFL:

Colts | Still no Results on Clark's Tests

Sat, 10 Sep 2005 15:28:32 -0700

The Associated Press reports the Indianapolis Colts are still awaiting the results of TE Dallas Clark's (concussion) neurological tests before deciding if he can play Week 1. Head coach Tony Dungy said Clark will make the trip to Baltimore but a final determination on his playing status must wait until the complete results of the neurological tests are in. "Dallas took the test this morning. We're waiting for the results. We'll probably know when we get to the airport," Dungy said Saturday, Sept. 10. "He plans on making the trip. We'll see how the test results shake out."

981661[/snapback]

Dontcha just love starting the season like this!!! I think Ben Watson is an available Free Agent in my league. I may be picking himup as my backup.

Gametime decision for Clark. If you have a back up, I'd consider starting him.

One thing I've learned over the years, if a player is questionable or a gametime decision, go with your back (hoping he is serviceable) so you won't be stressing out about it.