[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WHO was better last year at picking?

Mark5

I remember one guy was WAAAY better at picking the games last year.. Since I'm getting older and the old noggin doesn't retain knowledge like it use to, help me out..

Plus, its always fun to get a little $hit started between 2 huddle execs on the message board :D

in bob and davids defense, they pick every game. i get to choose 4 of my favorite plays. if i had to choose evey game, i would barely finish over the mendoza line of gambling. i do believe bob outpicked david last yr. not positive on that, just sort of what i remembered. i like jacksonville at home playing against seattle. jags laying 3. seattle when they have to travel 3000 miles plus, usually lays an egg. strictly a percentage play that they do so again. green bay getting three on the road against the lions. some of the green bay mystique at home is gone, but i think they win this one outright. i like it on the moneyline. the under on the bills/texans game looks so obvious it almost scares me away from it. 38 is the number down from 39.5 when spread came out. not a huge mover, but probably a wiseguy sort of play. i like the under in the new orleans/carolina matchup. number is 45. they scored 38 in the last game of the yr. i easily see a 24-17 sort of score. good luck to all the degenerate gamblers here at the huddle.

i said i wasn't sure dmd....definetly wanted that noted. darn, 67% picking all the games is remarkable. that you have them out by wednesday is even more a credit to you. you still da king and l am just a little pawn in the football/prognosticating chess game. next yr, we need to give you an alias and have you kick our ass in the betting league.