[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Culpepper fumbles

Randall

Yep, I've got a big -5 pts. so far from C-Pep.......

However, I did win my leagues Super Bowl in 2002, 2003, and 2004 with C-Pep, even when he was injured or sucked it up........like he's doing today. :D

Couple him with M. Anderson today and one of my teams is really rockin'!!!! :D

:D:D:D

Could be that C-Pep & the Vikes are going to miss Moss more than they thought.

982815[/snapback]

That didn't take long to chalk up the first loss the Moss. The Viks played terrible today. Regardless of Moss with the only TD comes from the Defense they is other troubles.

I didn't see any of this game, because I stayed with the Bears/Redskins (much to my shagrin)...but was C-Pep that awful?

I am beside myself, because I have that guy in BOTH MY LEAGUES. I almost never do stuff like that, but I was so jacked for him I wanted to get him.

I'm patient, but this was a very disturbing loss....good thing is he plays in a creampuff division with sorry defenses (sorry folks, Chicago isn't anything special and Im a Bear fan.)

culpepper was getting a lot of pressure. online wasn't holding long enough for him. the cover 2 held his big arm in check.

but really the Vikes got burned by the zebras. Wiggins had 2 TDs taken away by the stripes. First one was offensive holding and it was a horrible call. I didn't see a replay on the second one taken away. block in the back. Minny was there right there in the end and shot themselves in the foot.

D looked light years better though, friggin light years