Sign in to follow this  
jknyc

Start Priest and LJ from now on?

I have both Priest and LJ in my 10-team league. We start two RBs (my other RBs are K. Jones, Dunn and Stephen Davis) and one flex RB/WR.

Would you start both Priest and LJ going forward (LJ in the flex)?

Holmes and Johnson split from the get-go. They are a solid combo for the Cheifs but not for somone like me that took Holmes as my 1st pick and didn't get around to snagging Johnson in time to attach them as my #1 & flex unit.

I see Johnson getting more action than Holmes right now. I hope I'm wrong...

"What do you think, will Holmes or Johnson get more action this year?"

Holmes:

5 ReYd, RuTD (3), 85 RuYd

Johnson:

11 ReYd, 2 RuTD (35,4), 110 RuYd

Its scary to think of RBBC in KC, but that could be the direction with these two studs. To answer your question I'd have to know more about your options at RB and Flex. However, from a "portfolio" perspective if you had viable options for flex I would diversify and then make the hard decision between Preist and Larry.

I have both Priest and LJ in my 10-team league.  We start two RBs (my other RBs are K. Jones, Dunn and Stephen Davis) and one flex RB/WR.

Would you start both Priest and LJ going forward (LJ in the flex)?

982787[/snapback]

Trade Holmes and Start Johnson ever week. I seen the game and Johnson will get as many points as Holmes just about every week. And im sure you can get another stud starter at RB and maybe even a good WR for holmes. the other factor is i think holmes will miss some time this year. Pull the trigger and make a trade. thats what i would do. just Keep Johnson..........do it :D NOW

My two starters are Tiki and DD. Tiki rolled but DD is anchored by a lowsy Off. I have LJ - it is hard to start him over DD, but I guess half of a lot of points is better that 100% of nothing.