[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It Is Official...

DaFreak

At least I hope so. He and the Packers looked terrible though. He was overthrowing too many receivers. Shoulda hung em up, Brett....

983157[/snapback]

Call him and tell him that.

Truthfully he will rebound, but a bigger problem is the O line and loss of Walker.

Guest THEbigred
We allowed images in 1998 and seven years is not nearly long enough to dull that memory.

983500[/snapback]

lol & amen

TOLD you people Favre would bust since I drafted him, but would you listen, nooooooo :D

fn Favre - why o why didn't I aim for Bulger :D

Edited by THEbigred

What's the difference between a 35 year old Favre and a 38 year old Elway??

Oh, maybe it's the slight decline in O-line talent, a RB who fumbles (but is otherwise pretty good) and NO DEFENSE!!!!!!!! :D

Stupid Sherman... don't be afraid to plan for an aging QB and give him a great D to rely on, along with that running game. No, just pay Driver and Franks, draft Walker, Ferguson AND Murphy and neglect the p*ss poor talent on defense! 3 WR's with high draft picks vs 1 D lineman (Jamal Reynolds) :D