[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else got bloodied today?

rocknrobn26

Had Ash hole Lelie, and Roy (I have Harrington throwing to me) Williams, SJax and an underperformance by LT. Thank God for Willie Parker. Ofcourse I don't know if I am winning because Fanball live scoring has decided to take a day-long dump.

So yeah, I would say I've been through the wringer.

Well I am in three leagues, I already lost two, and need a big day from Reggie Wayne, or I'll lose all three.

There are so many people to thank for this great honor, that I don't know where to begin, but I'll just start throwing out some names:

Trent Green, Chad Pennington, Dominick Davis, Roy Williams, Donald Driver, Tony Gonzalez, Steven Jackson, Javon Walker, and Nate Burleson.

Thanks guys. :D

Disaster. Culpepper sank me on both leagues. Dude hasn't gone scoreless in 2 years and I get him and the first start he ever gives me he breaks a great streak.

If he just did normal today ... Id have won both my games in both leagues, but it looks like im 0-1 in both leagues although I have a slim shot to win the game in my league if Atlanta can keep Brian Westbrook from going to crazy.

I will officially be bloodied after tomorrow night, but as of right now.........

I definitely got :D

Here are the points generated for my starters:

Culpepper - 0 pts

M. Anderson - 0 pts

Barber - 18 pts

H. Ward - 2 pts

DJax - 12 pts

Washington D - 19 pts

Thank goodness I still have Vanderjagt and Crumpler going.......Oops, my opponent still has Jamal Lewis and Westbrook going.

:D:D:D

My starters = 51 pts

My bench (6 players) = 72 pts

:D (just for some bonus humiliation)

Let's see, I have Dom Davis, Daunte Culpepper, Steven Jackson, with Josh Brown kicking--I play in a performance league, so with points taken off for turnovers (thanks Daunte!!), these guys scored me a massive 11 points....

On the plus side, the rest of my roster played pretty well--Steve Smith, Darrell Jackson, Randy McMichael and the Bills D.

So it looks like my score for the week will be 72 points, which is kind of an average score for our league. ESPN's servers seem to be dying right now, but considering that my opponent had Kerry Collins and Randy Moss already, and has Jamal Lewis going tonight--he should be in pretty good shape to beat me.

It could be worse. You just know that somewhere out in fantasy land, there is some poor schmo with this lineup:

"Doh!"nte Culpepper

Dom "as in domesticated" Davis

Shaun "Not to be confused with Alexander the Great" Alexander

Andre "the midget" Johnson

Ashley "is a girl's name" Lelie

And in his name, I offer the following.... :D:D:D:D

I felt like I was run though a wringer!  :D

Anyoneelse?

983212[/snapback]

I wish I felt :D - I'm :D

I'll be luck to end Week 1 at .500 between all my teams - could be much, much worse.

And Denver got their butts handed to them.

By Miami.

:D:D:D:D

Well, I'm not done if Vick has a nice game tomorrow night. Not a great week though. Lelie was a zero and I would have looked smarter starting Lindell instead of Nugent. Cadillac and Parker were on my bench, but that's all good news for the future.

As long as CJ and Shockey come out intact, the future looks OK.

And to add injurey to insult, Javon Walker out for the year!

Ofcourse I don't know if I am winning because Fanball live scoring has decided to take a day-long dump. 

So yeah, I would say I've been through the wringer.

983228[/snapback]

It does that every year at the beginning of the season. That's why we left.