[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else got bloodied today?

rocknrobn26

An awful day. I won't rewrite all the names, but they're much the same as already listed. Special honors to Denver for Anderson and Lelie. Special mention to me for choosing to keep D Davis in the lineups and Willie Parker on the bench, certainly losing me one league and probably another.

Lucky if I go 3-3 this week. :D

I felt like I was run though a wringer!  :D

Anyoneelse?

983212[/snapback]

well my squad sucked $%^& today but I might actually pull out a win cause Im playing the lowest scoring team of the weak (next to me). I need 9 points from my Defense (Atlanta) and Kicker (Akers) tomorrow night.

hope Akers doesnt go Stover on me...should be able to squeeze this one out but...

Upon further review, I did not fair nearly as badly as I thought! :bounce: I went 6-0 with my MSN teams, 4-0 on ESPN, 4-0 on Yahoo. The good news ends there. :D

My main money league and main source of pride (usually) I got spanked in both games. :D Dam homer pick Mike Anderson in the lineup instead of Parker, plus facing huge D performances from Indy and Buffalo. :D

I partners in two other leagues with OK leads facing a combination of McNabb, Crumpler, Akers and Phili tonight.

Lets see...

Javon Walker = out for season

CJ scared me.

Shaun Alexander lost me the game (lost by 2, he got me 4).

DD lost me another game (lost by 7, he got me 5).

Dallas Clark contributed to the above loss by not playing (didnt have a backup, my fault also).

Horrible Sunday for me =(

I have LT and DD in 1 leauge and I was so sure I would win... NOT!