[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You know.....

Hugh 0ne

I based my drafting strategy on things I read at the huddle.

I based my starting lineups on things I read at the huddle.

I went 0-6 this week.

:D

984273[/snapback]

I base me decisions on what I get from The Huddle and what your opinions are of my team. You're starting to make me nervous. :D

I went 3-2 with 2 of my wins with Walker as my starter.

984299[/snapback]

I handed you one of those losses but I guess if it's any consolation, you gave me my only lost this week.

Edit:

Is there an echo in here? :D

Edited by twiley

I use nothing but the Huddle, and went 6 and 3 with 2 games yet to be decided in my regular leagues, and have won 2 out of 3 in the IBL challenge, and could still win the the third though it doesn't look likely. Two of my three losses were to the people who scored the highest in each of the two leagues. So overall I'm pretty happy.

there were a lot of points scored. But they were scored by players who'll disappear in the box scores next week. Frisman Jackson's a hot WW commodity but you'll never start him. Marty Booker? C'mon...don't fool yerselves. Stick with yer guns and it'll all level out. Plenty of disappointing weeks by the Studs but don't worry and don't micro-manage cause of 1 week. Especially when that 1 week is Week 1...

I went 3-2 with 2 of my wins with Walker as my starter.

984299[/snapback]

2-2 with 1 game yet to be determined. Won in both leagues that I have Walker as my #1. Very strange, indeed.

In one Walker league, I still have DJax, Coles, Bruce, and Keyshawn.

In the other, however, I am looking at starting Reggie Williams, Rod Smith, and Braylon Edwards next week. :D

there were a lot of points scored. But they were scored by players who'll disappear in the box scores next week. Frisman Jackson's a hot WW commodity but you'll never start him. Marty Booker? C'mon...don't fool yerselves. Stick with yer guns and it'll all level out. Plenty of disappointing weeks by the Studs but don't worry and don't micro-manage cause of 1 week. Especially when that 1 week is Week 1...

984362[/snapback]

I keep trying to tell myself that but Walker is still done...

How'd you do advising the in other forum?

984285[/snapback]

Actually, pretty good. Up in the 70% area, which is where I usually hover around. I didn't make any bad moves with my teams, just had some bad matchups and some bad luck. In my local I started Holt and Horn, and had Jimmy Smith and Larry Fitzgerald on my bench. I don't regret the decision, like I said, just some bad luck.

As for my advice, the only one that I really blew was Willie Parker. On several occasions, I advised that he should remain on the bench until he proves something. :doah:

On the other hand, I told anyone that would listen to bench Plummer permanently. :D