[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Dorey's "Tunnel Vision"

Tega

DD - just want to give praise to your "Tunnel Vision" this week. You had me laughing with your comments, especially the Sunday Couch Commentary. Man, you've got talent.

You most definitely got the "Game of the Week" right. Well written piece that brought tears to my eyes. Oh, and hats off to your wife.

It was the Tunnel Vision articles that originally persuaded me to become a paying member three years ago and I have never regretted that decision. This week's article was at once funny and poignant. Thanks for sharing your obvious gift.

By the way, I heard that the fans in Carolina gave a standing O to the Saints after the game. Don't know if that's accurate but it sounds classy enough to be true considering the many Panther fans I know.

It was the Tunnel Vision articles that originally persuaded me to become a paying member three years ago and I have never regretted that decision.  This week's article was at once funny and poignant.  Thanks for sharing your obvious gift.

By the way, I heard that the fans in Carolina gave a standing O to the Saints after the game.  Don't know if that's accurate but it sounds classy enough to be true considering the many Panther fans I know.

984610[/snapback]

Before the game, they showed a lot of the fans that had made signs for the Saints players which was pretty cool I thought.

It was the Tunnel Vision articles that originally persuaded me to become a paying member three years ago and I have never regretted that decision.  This week's article was at once funny and poignant.  Thanks for sharing your obvious gift.

By the way, I heard that the fans in Carolina gave a standing O to the Saints after the game.  Don't know if that's accurate but it sounds classy enough to be true considering the many Panther fans I know.

984610[/snapback]

Carolina fans and the organization have proven to be a classy lot indeed. When Carolina went to the Super Bowl, the franchise paid for every person that worked with the organization (stadium employees included) to go to the Super Bowl with a person of their choice.

Nothing but class.

984610[/snapback]

Same with me, and I wrote David saying so at the time I joined.

Thanks again for a great column DMD. And God bless your wife for giving her time to help evacuees.

I'm not a native New Orleanian, but lived there long enough that I consider myself one. Since the hurricane it, things have been basically a blur -- we've housed about a dozen friends who fled the storm (many who's homes are still under water), and I spent 3 days in the city last week helping friends do what they could to salvage the remnants of their homes. Yesterday was an emotional culmination to an emotional 2 weeks. Even if the Saints finish 1-15, yesterday made my season.

Carolina fans and the organization have proven to be a classy lot indeed.  When Carolina went to the Super Bowl, the franchise paid for every person that worked with the organization (stadium employees included) to go to the Super Bowl with a person of their choice.

984670[/snapback]

$20 said they counted it as income paid and the employees had to pay the tax on it.