Sign in to follow this  
Cyclones92

Is now the right time to trade Willie Parker?

I haven't made any offers, nor have I received any, yet. I'm pretty solid at RB, but could certainly upgrade my QB and WR positions. Is anyone else in this situation??? What do you think Parker is worth, especially after last week, and with Houston coming this week??? Thanks for any input!

FREE WILLIE AND GET A #2 BACK GOOD WR, DOES EVERYONE REMEMBER MR. DROUGHNS LAST YEAR, TRADE WHILE HIS VALUE IS HIGH! :D People will offer you the world that need a RB, But then again what do I know I started Ro.Williams over Fitzgerald :D:D:D !

Make sure u get what he is worth, that was no fluke yesterday, He might finish a top ten back this year. Steelers are a run first team. Dont think for a second, when staley comes back , hes the starter. Wow, he was impressive!!!

Now i am going to mix it up here. I wouldn't trade him!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill Cowher said that he will remain the starter even if bettis and staley are healthy give it a few weeks for him to shine more i think with that o-line he will be the premier back b/c he has the speed staley doesn't have. Unless your really weak somewhere else i would hold on to him.