[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Walker tragedy..what to do?

Lost

I, like many owners, have to figure out what to do next to replace Walker on my team. :D Standard 10 team performance scoring (1 per 10 rush/rec, 6 per TD).

My RB: McGahee, S Alexander, R Brown, C Benson, B Jacobs

My WR: Wayne, Stallworth, Bruce, Givens, Walker (IR)

I have been searching the waiver and the only WR that looks even worth adding is Antwaan Randle El or Keyshawn. I am leaning toward Randle El. :D

I was offered a trade today that I really don't like, but thought I would get some advice on it.

I was offered Clayton and Barber for Alexander. I really don't think that is near enough for Alexander, but I need someone to confirm my opinion. :D

The guys who wants to trade me has the following:

RB: McAllister, Barlow, Barber, T Jones

WR: Clayton, M Williams, T Holt, M Jenkins, TJ Housh

The guy really wants Alexander and knows I am sort of at a disadvantage with Walker going down; however, I do some have a little depth at WR to recover and could pick up someone on waiver waire to replace Walker (but not even close in comparison). :D

My questions:

Do I pick up one of those WR on the waiver (could get lucky), do the trade (not in my best interest), or propose something else to the owner who wants Alexander? :D

Edit: We start 2 RB, 2 WR and 1 flex (WR or RB)

Edited by Lost

See all other J Walker posts................Glad I didn't draft him......All you guys are scrambling.....goodluck but I would do Tiki,Clayton,and TJ...For Alexander and Stallworth, See what he says......Alexander is a stud!

Edited by IrishPride

I'd look elsewhere. You've got good depth at RB so someone else may be willing to do something. Grab KJohnson off the wire and wait a few weeks to see what other teams do when they get injuries.

I do feel your pain. This year is starting like last year finished... which isn't a good thing.

Don't trade away Alexander before week 2 starts.  Come on now.

986211[/snapback]

I agree completely with aaronvh. I am is the same boat with JW and was not happy with Alexander's Week 1 performance. BUT, Alexander was my (and probably your) 1st pick in the draft and you must give him a chance. He has always proven to be a stud.

See all other J Walker posts................Glad I didn't draft him......All you guys are scrambling.....goodluck but I would do Tiki,Clayton,and TJ...For Alexander and Stallworth, See what he says......Alexander is a stud!

985193[/snapback]

I was in the same position.. I lost J walker and had to scramble.

I just traded S Alexander for Mcnabb, Holt and Barlow(useless)...so esentially for Mcnabb and Holt.

It filled my WR need and upgraded my QB situation because I had Favre who looks like he might be done(Losing Walker doesn't help)

I stll have a decent backfield with Rudi and Dom Davis.

Point is I was hesitant trading a stud like Alexander but I figured getting 2 studs in return made it worth it...