[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Been Offered Harrison for Cadillac

DexterDew

The scoring rules and my roster below.

The reason why this is intriguing is because it would give me a solid #1 receiver who is on the slight down side, but is still in great shape, productive, and has Peyton's trust. Plus he has a favorable schedule this season.

As of now, I have the depth to withstand the loss of a RB. What concerns me is that Jackson has not established himself, yet, as a solid RB2, which I think he will be this year. Parker may or may not be a starter after week 2. I think he brings something to the PIT offense that they have been missing: an explossive runner. Bettis will get the goal line carries when he returns, but with Parker, I think he can score from anywhere on the field.

Another reason this is intriguing is that I will be trading a 5.04 for a 1.12. Now I wouldn't have taken Harrison in the first or second round, but he is still a dependable WR1, which is a rare commodity.

Another possibility is throwing in a WR (that would have to be dropped anyway because of roster restrictions) and getting one of his 4 RBs: M Anderson, D Foster, M Moore, and C Taylor. As you can tell, he did a poor job drafting at the 12 spot, taking 3 WRs and Foster with his first four picks. His season could be over before it begins, that is why I think I have the leverage to ask for Moore and more.

Thanks.

Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. I wasn't familiar with Cadillac's college career and his injuries...

I guess I am overly concerned with bye weeks and matchups.

Of his "RBs" which one should I go after to sweeten the deal? I still think Moore has a chance to be a starter sooner rather than later (especially in light of Tice's comments about why he held out Bennent). I am not a fan of Foster or Anderson.... maybe Taylor if Lewis isn't going to be healthy this year.

The fatherless male also has S Smith, who I really covet

Thanks for the input.  I really appreciate it.  I wasn't familiar with Cadillac's college career and his injuries...

\

985413[/snapback]

Not a lot of injuries. This is football after all.

Williams appeared in 10 games in 2001, sitting out vs. Mississippi with an ankle sprain. He still managed to gain 614 yards on 120 carries (5.1 avg.) with six touchdowns. He missed the final six games of the 2002 season after breaking his left fibula vs. Florida, gaining 745 yards with 10 scores on 141 attempts (5.3 avg.). Williams returned fully recovered in 2003, tying the school single-season record with 17 touchdowns, as he amassed 1,307 yards on 241 attempts.