Sign in to follow this  
ebartender

Trotter Ejected

Just heard Trotter was ejected from the game tonight for throwing a punch in a pre-game scuffle. What a donkey. Save it for the game. He could have just cost the Eagles this game.

Trotter is supposed to be a leader on this defense and he does something that stupid. Reid is going to rip him a new brown eye after this game.

Refs are looking at the scuffle.

Trotter was talking, he got slapped to the helmet and fought back.

Trotter is supposed to be a leader on this defense and he does something that stupid.  Reid is going to rip him a new brown eye after this game.

985596[/snapback]

How do you know he has brown eyes :D

Doesn't matter. He should be able to control himself. Why not just send your #6 DB to start something with McNabb to try and get him ejected.

what a F'n joke. :D they slapped each other upside the head a few times & said a few words about each other's mama. :D

I need 5 tackles from trotter tonight. :D:D

game over 0-1. :D

:D vick just ran for cover, feline!!!!

Edited by keggerz

Looks like they're trying to compete with WWF. Wasn't the TO towel incident the first week of the season last year? This is nuts!

okay - didn't know I had to get to the game this early. What happened? endzone rumble?

They showed the fight on ESPN....in Philly, that's called foreplay. No harm, no foul.

no reson for the ejections...its game 1 on MNF, let the guys play!!

what a F'n joke. :D  they slapped each other upside the head a few times & said a few words about each other's mama. :D

I need 5 tackles from trotter tonight. :D  :D

game over    0-1. :D

985611[/snapback]

That's too bad. He didn't throw a punch(looked like he grabbed the facemask). When the refs looked at the replay they should have left him in.

He was trash talking and instigated it though from what I saw.

i say put in the 52nd & 53rd guys on our roster and send them after vick pre snap :D or just give them some batteries :D

and yeah i am not serious

DMD,

Trotter & Mathis were jawing at each other and then Mathis punched Trotter while Trotter pushed Mathis. Actually D'Angelo Hall should have been ejected because he threw more of a punch then anyone. Either way it was stupid for Trotter.

DMD,

Trotter & Mathis were jawing at each other and then Mathis punched Trotter while Trotter pushed Mathis. Actually D'Angelo Hall should have been ejected because he threw more of a punch then anyone. Either way it was stupid for Trotter.