Sign in to follow this  
HowboutthemCowboys

1st Madden quote of the night

They should have gone with Limbaugh.

Hey fellas , I am a Cub Fan and people used to rip on Harry Caray in his later years but when he left us, people missed him dearly, so just enjoy everybit of Madden when you can cause there is never gonna be another one like him.

Better than Dennis Miller.Could be worse.

985708[/snapback]

I liked Miller. Sure, he was an intellectual elitist. But he was a nice (though extreme) change of pace from Madden. (I swear to God Madden is slow in the head). Miller's only real fault was that he was an idiot when it came to football, and made people feel moronic if they didn't get his Crimean War references, which usually had nothing to do with the game to begin with. However, that kinda worked out, because then Madden had someone to explain football stuff to using his kindergarten-level vocabulary.

Edited by yo mama

I liked Miller.  Sure, he was an intellectual elitist.  But he was a nice (though extreme) change of pace from Madden.  (I swear to God Madden is slow in the head).  Miller's only real fault was that he was an idiot when it came to football, and made people feel moronic if they didn't get his Crimean War references, which usually had nothing to do with the game to begin with.  However, that kinda worked out, because then Madden had someone to explain football stuff to using his kindergarten-level vocabulary.

987718[/snapback]

Hmmm... :D

Maybe the two of them together would be the answer! :D

Hmmm... :D

Maybe the two of them together would be the answer!  :D

987730[/snapback]

Fetch me the teleportation contraption from 'The Fly' and I'll get right on that. :D

Fetch me the teleportation contraption from 'The Fly' and I'll get right on that.  :D

987739[/snapback]

Imagine Madden trying to figure out what the hell Miller was talking about all the time. It would be great. :D