Sign in to follow this  
Mano22

PATS Defense STATS CHANGE!

Last night on Sportsline there there was an extra sack added to the the Pats defense, moving them from 1 total sacks to 2 total sacks. This is not on any other sites tho. Does anyone know if this is legitimate? I'm sure I'm not the only one affected by this. Thanks in advance for any help.

bump

No one else knows anything about this? This turned a loss to a win in my big money league and is causing a huge problem.

bump

No one else knows anything about this? This turned a loss to a win in my big money league and is causing a huge problem.

986338[/snapback]

I went to bed last night losing by .25 in one league. I thought I definetely lost and didnt even check until this morning after reading your thread. Now I have the win because of that sack. Sweet :D

You guys should check into that....NFL.com still has only 1 sack credited and MFL.com has no stat changes up yet. In one league where we use team defense, it still shows only 1 team sack.

I went to bed last night losing by .25 in one league. I thought I definetely lost and didnt even check until this morning after reading your thread. Now I have the win because of that sack. Sweet  :D

986361[/snapback]

Yeah the exact same thing happened to me, but it is being protested because there is no record of the second sack anywhere.

Usually any stat changes come out Weds.....so I'd say check Weds or Thursday. There should always be rules in your bylaws for when your league considers scoring final from week to week.

Last year.....I saw a stat change 3 weeks late that would have changed the outcome of the match.....but we have a rule in place that scoring is final by the start of the subsequent week's games.

Usually any stat changes come out Weds.....so I'd say check Weds or Thursday.  There should always be rules in your bylaws for when your league considers scoring final from week to week.

Last year.....I saw a stat change 3 weeks late that would have changed the outcome of the match.....but we have a rule in place that scoring is final by the start of the subsequent week's games.

986377[/snapback]

Thanks Paul, I didn't notice that. This gives me hope that the change might be legitimate.

Guest aqualung
Thanks Paul, I didn't notice that.  This gives me hope that the change might be legitimate.

986463[/snapback]

Paul? :D

Bunz did you have a sex change.? :D

The Elias Sports Bureau has made a scoring change to last week’s game against Oakland. The third-quarter play for which Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork was credited with an interception has been changed to a 13-yard sack by Jarvis Green, a fumble by Kerry Collins (forced by Green) and a fumble recovery by Wilfork at the Oakland 20-yard line.