[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willie Parker

burton164

Right now Parker is the man in Pitt, maybe RBBC after the bye with Bettis back and Staley a few weeks after.

Anderson was inj and I hear Bell and Dayne might start.

I'd do it. If you can drop a K or D do that before Anderson though.

Good Luck, see my post.

Thanks for the input.

I pulled the trigger on the pickup. Ive had bad experiences waiting for players to fully heal from rib injuries. I may be sorry , but Mike A. is on Waivers.

Thanks

Jim

989257[/snapback]

I think that was a good move. Both carry the same amount of risk, but Parker has more upside.

Agreed. It's over already, but feel good about it. Parker may or may not last, but for now he's golden. There's always someone you took at the end of the draft day that you can let go, in fact personally I always figure I have a spot, maybe two open that I routinely swap players in and out of, waiting for the next big thing and to make sure I get a shot at him (the rest of my team is very static though). He'll score for now so life is good. If he stops, there'll be someone else, maybe even the guy you dropped.