Sign in to follow this  
ROCKNE

Willie Parker or Steven Jackson

I could offer a trade involving Parker for Jackson. Is Parker the real deal? Who should have a better season?

Willie was an awesome back during week 1, but it is still uncertain to know how he will be affected when Duce and Bettis come back after about week 4 .. I would wait to see after this week.

I think you are selling Willie Parker on his high and buying Jackson on the low (with this past bad game). I would do it in a heart beat. Jackson is a horse, and once PITs backfield gets healthy you are looking at 3 backs splitting carries opposed to Jackson starting.

I would have to make that deal as well. SJax is very good and will produce all year while Parker is a big unkown in what looks to be a RBBC once all are healthy. TEN flat out stinks. Parker will not do that every week.

Go for Jackson he will have an awesome season, 3 Pit. backs are risky 1 bad game and Duce is starter again with Bettis on goaline

Anyone else?

988963[/snapback]

I would make the deal too, but don't think Parker will lose the job as long as he does well. Cowher is no dummy. You may regret the deal later, but it is too good an offer to pass on.

Trading Willlie Parker for Stephen Jackson is a joke. If someone made that trade in my league I'd protest.