[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trent Green Owners

whomper

Is there enough offense to go around on that team for Green to put up good fantasy numbers? I think if they can run the way they did week 1 and their Defense is as improved as they looked week 1 it may be a long year for anyone counting on Trent Green. A team would love nothing more than to run the ball especially if that teams Defense has traditionally been a weak point. Opinions?

Is there enough offense to go around on that team for Green to put up good fantasy numbers? I think if they can run the way they did week 1 and their Defense is as improved as they looked week 1 it may be a long year for anyone counting on Trent Green. A team would love nothing more than to run the ball especially if that teams Defense has traditionally been a weak point. Opinions?

989048[/snapback]

What comes to mind is the 8 rushing TD game last year... where Trent didnt throw a single one.

He still ended up top 10 QB though. I am not worried. He is very efficient and will find the endzone.

What comes to mind is the 8 rushing TD game last year... where Trent didnt throw a single one.

He still ended up top 10 QB though. I am not worried. He is very efficient and will find the endzone.

989056[/snapback]

I agree....in our league, Green threw 0's (pts) for weeks 1 & 2 last year. He ended up being a Top 5 QB in the league. Yes, the running game looks improved w/ a healthy Holmes and now Johnson looking strong. I'm not sold on the KC defense,so I think Green will have a lot of times where he needs to throw to keep them in the game. He'll be fine.

989056[/snapback]

There will be games Trent gets a goose egg in the td column, yes .... but last year his average pass attempt did not go up a great deal after the Holmes injury.

His attempt average the first 8 games (with Holmes) 32.875 and the last 8 was 36.625.

If KC has one of the toughest running schedules and while they have a great running game, even last year Green had an average of 33 passing attempts each game. He also had 3 games of 3 passing td's before Holmes went down.

I don't see the Chiefs only running the ball into the end zone. It would be too predictable for opposing D's to know what they will do. Of course, I am hoping for some points out of Green so maybe I am a little bias.

I never understood how he was a top QB with that rushing attack. But this year I finally gave in and took him in a couple leagues. So far I'm still wondering how he has and how he will be top 5 QB. 200 yards and no TDs is not helping me.

I never understood how he was a top QB with that rushing attack.  But this year I finally gave in and took him in a couple leagues.  So far I'm still wondering how he has and how he will be top 5 QB.  200 yards and no TDs is not helping me.

989529[/snapback]

Glad I got Green and Priest. Hopefully that will get me 2/3 of the TD's

I never understood how he was a top QB with that rushing attack.  But this year I finally gave in and took him in a couple leagues.  So far I'm still wondering how he has and how he will be top 5 QB.  200 yards and no TDs is not helping me.

989529[/snapback]

me too. first year with him and I'm officially worried. I did take a back-up relatively soon thereafter though (Palmer) as his leg surgery was in the news at the time of the draft.

Last year after game 2 people were waiver wiring Green. I think those from last year learned their lesson.looks like a new group is going to form this year.

1001334[/snapback]

I wont dump him but I need at least 1 td pass in 5 quarters to calm me down

Soooooo frustrating.  He's on a team that scores ALL THE TIME, but it seems like 90% of them are on the ground.

1001402[/snapback]

Its sucks..But its early..They will need to lean on him at some point hopefully..

I have both Preist and LJ on one team but i don't really need the points this week. On 2 of my other teams i have Green and Gonzo and i need them bad this week. It is very frustrating not getiing much through almost 6 quarters this season from these 2 since i drafted both fairly high. :D:D

Soooooo frustrating.  He's on a team that scores ALL THE TIME, but it seems like 90% of them are on the ground.

1001402[/snapback]

I think right now it's 100% for this season isn't it....

8:58 left in the second quarter, I haven't seen a single point from Green all season.