Sign in to follow this  
Bill Swerski

WDIS: Barlow or S. Davis

Slim pickings this week: S. Davis vs. NE or Barlow @ PHI? Typical performance scoring.

I'm leaning slightly towards Davis because NE's linebackers didn't play well against Lamont Jordan and CAR's defense will keep them in the game. I think I'm pretty much screwed either way, though. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Slim pickings this week:  S. Davis vs. NE or Barlow @ PHI?  Typical performance scoring.

I'm leaning slightly towards Davis because NE's linebackers didn't play well against Lamont Jordan and CAR's defense will keep them in the game.  I think I'm pretty much screwed either way, though.  :D

989062[/snapback]

this is what i was thinking as well.... plus, i thought davis has done ok against ne in the past (memory is fuzzy- would have to look it up)

Wow, that sucks. Barlow just sucks, and has a bad matchup. Davis just has a bad matchup. I'd expect a little more from Davis, but not much from either guy.

Wow, that sucks. Barlow just sucks, and has a bad matchup. Davis just has a bad matchup. I'd expect a little more from Davis, but not much from either guy.

989566[/snapback]

Exactly.

Davis for sure. Barlow is at Philly...ouch.

The huddle has predicted a SHUTOUT for the Eagles this week

against the NINERS....yikes!

Good luck!

Davis will split carries with Foster even if he is the starter. Barlow will get most of his teams runs but looked horrible last week despite his TD.

Both have bad matchups.

I think it comes down to if you get points for receptions here. if you do I go with Barlow FOR SURE. I expect the Niners to be passing all game (trying to come back from being blown out). I would not be suprised to see Barlow get 6 or 7 catches in this game.

Davis does not get catches and has an equally tough matchup as Barlow (except he runs behind a better Line)