[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to trade away a stud RB...

aaronvh

Due to the fact that Walker is dead I am in need of trading away a RB for a WR.

The delima is this....

I like McAllister and R. Johnson more then Edge. But I don't want to give away Edge to someone either. So....

Is Edge for C. Johnson to much? (I think so)

or...

Is Edge for J. Horn to much? (I think so)

chances of getting Moss, Holt or TO are about zero. The owners of those 3 are so stuck on them it's not even funny.

So who would you give up to get CJ or JH, of the top 10 those are the 2 that I see a chance of trading for.

My current starting WR's are D. Jackson, S. Smith, J. Smith...

on the bench I have C. Chambers and M. Jenkins (just picked up off waivers)

Edited by aaronvh

Just curious how you ended up with Edge, Duece, and RJ in the first place. These guys went 4, 5, and 11 in my league. I appreciate an invite to your draft day next year. You also have LJ on your bench who could very well be the top back if Priest lays down. Yikes.

Your WR corps is still decent enough without worrying about giving away a stud RB for now.... Edge for Moss still ridiculously favors the current Moss owner.... me thinks a CJ+Wayne type trade could only justify giving Edge-up. Injuries will come to other teams too and you'll be in a better place to make a trade. It smells like the other owners are trying to take advantage of your injury and you're letting it get to you. Don't panic.

Just curious how you ended up with Edge, Duece, and RJ in the first place.  These guys went 4, 5, and 11 in my league.  I appreciate an invite to your draft day next year.  You also have LJ on your bench who could very well be the top back if Priest lays down.  Yikes.

Your WR corps is still decent enough without worrying about giving away a stud RB for now....  Edge for Moss still ridiculously favors the current Moss owner....  me thinks a CJ+Wayne type trade could only justify giving Edge-up.  Injuries will come to other teams too and you'll be in a better place to make a trade.  It smells like the other owners are trying to take advantage of your injury and you're letting it get to you.  Don't panic.

990165[/snapback]

Nobody has tried anything yet, I am just thinking without Walker I may need to pick up another stud WR.

I don't want to get rid of any of these guys, I like having 3 stud RB's to choose from each week, makes things easier.

Just curious how you ended up with Edge, Duece, and RJ in the first place.  These guys went 4, 5, and 11 in my league.  I appreciate an invite to your draft day next year.  You also have LJ on your bench who could very well be the top back if Priest lays down.  Yikes.

Your WR corps is still decent enough without worrying about giving away a stud RB for now....  Edge for Moss still ridiculously favors the current Moss owner....  me thinks a CJ+Wayne type trade could only justify giving Edge-up.  Injuries will come to other teams too and you'll be in a better place to make a trade.  It smells like the other owners are trying to take advantage of your injury and you're letting it get to you.  Don't panic.

990165[/snapback]

I took Edge #4 overall, Duece #17, and Rudi #24. I know it was crazy that Rudi was still there. I took LJ in the 11th round (crazy)

I think I will probably hold on to my guys for now.

I was thinking about offering Edge for Westbrook and Driver / or Westbrook and Burleson.

Personally, I like the depth you have at RB & WR. This is needed for injuries and bye weeks. Maybe I would trade Edge for Marvin or Moss. But do trade for a combo of 2 lower players. You do not need more depth, you are ok there. You cannot play everyone, so you want as many studs as you can get, complimented with good backups. Edge is a stud, therefore you want a stud in return. Chad IMO is not equal to Edge.