[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade?

luke davenport

The offer to me is Caddy and Dallas WR Crayton for JJ Arrington and S Jax. I currently have LT and Willie Parker also. The Crayton part is somewhat of a throw-in, but I'll keep him on a flyer as my 4th WR (Have Owens, Roy W in Det and Muhsin).

I LOVE Caddy. My concern with JJ and SJax is the offensive lines. Mix in Shipp and M Faulk getting carries and I like my current guys even less. Plus Martz is always a risk.

Thoughts?

Greatly appreciate the insights.

well, keep in mind that I have S.jax so I'm a little biased.

still, I think Caddy is good. I also think without the 70 yard td run at then end of the game he had about 80 yards and no TDs. not bad certainly, but not jaw dropping. also, he only got the 70 because he made it through a hole in a stacked Minnesota Line trying to prevent a short gain. they may tell you the Minnesota Defense is improved this year, but don't believe it until they prove it.

a week ago in this message board I was hearing that S.Jax would be among the best in the game by the end of the year. I think he's better than caddy, but I could be wrong. JJ's stock is dropping very quickly, but they were behind early in that game and had to throw. it may be a bad time to deal him.

if you really want Caddy, I might try to take Parker for him. I imagine that's tough to do if you have him (I don't) but the truth is, who knows what Pitt will do when Staley and Bettis are back. parker should be starting, but he might not in three weeks, or at least he might be splitting carries.

finally, from what I hear the O-line in tampa bay ain't exactly among the league's best, although t may be better than the rams and cards.

I would try to trade parker instead or just sit pat, but that's me.