Jill215

The Huddle contradicting themselves

The Huddle is somewhat confusing me. Shouldn't their start/bench list and projected stats pretty much match up? I've been finding various players who are getting strong projected stats, but then listed as a X (could go either way) or B (bench) Anyone else notice this?

The Huddle is somewhat confusing me. Shouldn't their start/bench list and projected stats pretty much match up? I've been finding various players who are getting strong projected stats, but then listed as a X (could go either way) or B (bench)  Anyone else notice this?

991597[/snapback]

Define strong projected stats, c'mon give us an example.

On a side note, Who should I start this weekend guys?

The game predictions and projected stats are one person's opinion.

The Start/Bench List is another person's opinion.

Look to see who is writing the piece.

There are 12 writers at this site, and each one of them has their opinion, and brings something different to the site.

Projected stats are done by DMD,  Start/ Bench by Whitney

When reading articles, look at the author.

991616[/snapback]

You forgot to add this little gem -------> :D

The reports you mentioned are written by two different writers, David Dorey and Whitney Walters so each has his own opinions. I don't see any reason why The Huddle needs to make consensus picks or opinions. The more information and educated opinions the better as far as I'm concerned.

The Huddle is somewhat confusing me. Shouldn't their start/bench list and projected stats pretty much match up? I've been finding various players who are getting strong projected stats, but then listed as a X (could go either way) or B (bench)  Anyone else notice this?

991597[/snapback]

I believe these are written by 2 different people so they are not intended to match up.

The Huddle is somewhat confusing me. Shouldn't their start/bench list and projected stats pretty much match up?

991597[/snapback]

Nope. I have my opinion and Ialso take in the info from DMD and WW to help me decide. What good would it do to have a start/bench list and projected stats the same?

Who should I start at kicker?

If they were to be the same why the heck would there be a need for two different articles?

There are 12 writers at this site, and each one of them has their opinion, and brings something different to the site.

Projected stats are done by DMD,  Start/ Bench by Whitney

When reading articles, look at the author.

991616[/snapback]

The game predictions and projected stats are one person's opinion.

The Start/Bench List is another person's opinion.

Look to see who is writing the piece.

991618[/snapback]

The reports you mentioned are written by two different writers, David Dorey and Whitney Walters so each has his own opinions.  I don't see any reason why The Huddle needs to make consensus picks or opinions.  The more information and educated opinions the better as far as I'm concerned.

991622[/snapback]

I believe these are written by 2 different people so they are not intended to match up.

991630[/snapback]

:D Shouldn't be any confusion in that.

You guys forgot to mention that it is two different people writing these articles.

:D

YOu guys are telling me that two different people write these atricles? I thought Carl did everything. :D

YOu guys are telling me that two different people write these atricles?  I thought Carl did everything.  :D

991724[/snapback]

Split personality?

YOu guys are telling me that two different people write these atricles?  I thought Carl did everything.  :D

991724[/snapback]

He used to and was severely overworked. That's why the boards kept going down. We haven't had a problem with the boards since he got some help with the articles.

I think I heard somewhere that two different people write these articles, but I could be mistaken. :D

You guys forgot to mention that it is two different people writing these articles.

991707[/snapback]

It is? :D

You mean to tell me that 2 people are running all of the teams in the Huddle Top Gun Challenge? I thought that there was, like you know, several people writing articles here. :D Those are some motley aliases.

It's one woman that writes all the articles, she just uses several pen names!

Can you tell me why their projections are not the same as CBS sportsline?

:D In case nobody mentioned it, there is more than one person who writes the articles found on the home page. They each have their own opinions. :D

I have heard that there are multiple authors on this site. I think that might explain the differences between articles. :D:D

I think that I heard something a while back that those were two different articles with two different writers who have two different opinions. there were also rumors that Peyton Manning was a solid start this week and that someone by the name of Ladanian Tomlinson would also make for a good RB option in week 2.

Just some stuff I heard.

God I love this place, you guys crack me up.

LOL. You guys kill me. Now leave the newbie alone. And be nicer on their second post. :D

Wait....I'm totally lost. There is more than one person that knows how to write? Stop it!!!