[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How do you fly your team’s colors at work?

The Captains Wench

Miami wallpaper, a set of bobble head magnets and a flag.

Last year my boss gave me a Jay Fiedler bobble head doll for Christmas because he knew how much I ‘loved’ him. :D He made me keep it up all year until Fiedler was traded.

It’s tough being a Miami fan in the heart of Jets territory.

Funny thing is that I’m that one who turned him into a football fan. I’ve gotten him something every year to nurture his fandom – Pats vs. Phins checkers, a mini helmet, and last year I painted him some wine glasses (he’s a wine collector) – 2 each Pats & Buffalo. He’s a New England / Buffalo fan :D (I think he’s really more of a Buffalo fan but it’s hard for him not to be excited about the Pats when they’re doing so well). When I started working for him 4 years ago he would pick winners and sometimes watch the games. Now he can have a conversation about individual players and subscribed to Sunday Ticket. He was going away on vacation to some secluded resort in the middle of nowhere with no TV but he made it a point to get to a sports bar to watch the New England season opener on Thursday.

I love how football gives you something to chat about at work.

Miami's schedule on the wall - the nfl schedule - my fantasy schedules....

A Miami logo on my cube wall and Miami sticker on my monitor...

I have a Miami frame for my license plate but will not put it up because we're in Jets country. Cops are ball busters, Jets fans are diks - cop Jets fans....well....it just isn't worth it.

Edited by Duchess Jack

A co-worker gave me a Jeff Hostetler starting lineup doll, which is now held up by push pins on my cube wall.

Oh, and because we have a corporate account with DirecTV, they think we're a bar, so they sent us the promo package. I now have 1000 coasters and I hung up the string of 32 team flags around the office. :D

I live/work in heart of Deadskin country. In my office I have a Mouse pad, coffee mug, desk calendar, yard rock w/the Star (couldn't go in the yard because I thought it might come through the living room window), Washington Post Sports front page from both victories last year (will add this year's), post-it note holder. the car has an emblem and license tag holder. Had a spare tire coover but it disappeared.

Just enough to let every Deadskin fan walking by know that The Cowboys have won 14 out of 15 against them.

I work on Long Island and brought these from 'sconnyland (some are mailed weekly):

A Wheaties box with the '96 Packers

A signed copy of "Mean on Sunday" - Nitschke

A Bart Starr bobblehead

Programs from SB XXXI and XXXII

Ticket stubs from 1996 NFC Championship, "Showdown in Titletown" 11/23/97 vs Cowboys (and the terrible towel), and 1997 Bears game where we were served roast bear in the parking lot...

Lots of Lambeau photos, mostly with brats on the grill

A sheet of 32-cent Vince Lombardi stamps from the USPS

A first-day-of-issue envelope from GB celebrating the release of the 33-cent stamp commemorating the Packers in the 1960s

A Favre commemorative coin

A Packers flag (on game Friday)

The front page from last week's Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel and the Green Bay Press-Gazette

The recent copy of The Packer Report