[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Artist rendering of new Colts stadium

BiggieFries

Yeah that looks cool, but its still going to be in Indiana....

991996[/snapback]

Easy stallion.

I live in Fort Wayne, about 2 hrs north of Indy. Easy drive down I-69 (love that hwy number btw). Indy is a great city. Big enough so that there's always something to do yet small enough that you can get around and run into people you know which I like. The downtown area takes a back seat to no one in terms of design and things to do, family and adult oriented activities alike. And ya, there's nudie bars. Not downtown mind you, but nudie bars in some of the outer lying areas. Not that I would know of course.

Easy stallion.

Easy drive down I-69 (love that hwy number btw).

998606[/snapback]

While this is still in the planning process, there is a plan to expand I-69 all the way down thwn the country and make it a major interstate.

While this is still in the planning process, there is a plan to expand I-69 all the way down thwn the country and make it a major interstate.

998685[/snapback]

I've heard some things about that. Did you also know that there was a an outcry from some who clearly have nothing else to worry about to change the number? Don't think it got anywhere though.