Sign in to follow this  
driveby

Tatum Bell

I'm trying to swing a trade for LT and am thinking of offering Dillon and Willie Parker for LT and Bell. I already have Dayne and Deuce. Denver homers, what's the consensus?

When did Bell ever actually have the starting position let alone "get it back"?

991923[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing.

I was thinking the same thing.

991941[/snapback]

Yeah it sounds like if Anderson can play with the pain he will be starting...to me thats amazing that Shannahan would rather start someone in pain, but if Anderson is that much better then Bell makes you wonder??? :D

If I was the LT owner, there's no way I'd make this trade, though, whether Bell starts or not.

If I was the LT owner, there's no way I'd make this trade, though, whether Bell starts or not.

991987[/snapback]

Good thing you're not the guy I'm trading with then isn't it? :D

thanks for the input though

I'm trying to swing a trade for LT and am thinking of offering Dillon and Willie Parker for LT and Bell.  I already have Dayne and Deuce.  Denver homers, what's the consensus?

991870[/snapback]

my opinion as a denver homer is that the guy would have to be a flipping idiot to make that trade.

my opinion as a denver homer is that the guy would have to be a flipping idiot to make that trade.

992134[/snapback]

The poor guy has LT and not much else. He needs 2 starting runningbacks and I'm trying to hook a brother up. :D

Why do people even join leagues where a trade like this is possible?  Hmmm......downgrade LT (a god) to Dillon (a mere mortal), just to get willie parker for a week or two, and get bell to boot.  It's like when I play ping pong with my 6 year old nephew, it just isn't much fun.  Moreover, why waste our time on a question like this.

992239[/snapback]

I asked for an opinion, not a lecture.

Instead of showing your :D here newbie, feel free to breeze right on by next time. K?

Why do people even join leagues where a trade like this is possible?  Hmmm......downgrade LT (a god) to Dillon (a mere mortal), just to get willie parker for a week or two, and get bell to boot.  It's like when I play ping pong with my 6 year old nephew, it just isn't much fun.  Moreover, why waste our time on a question like this.

992239[/snapback]

:D

Are you telling me that you believe Willie Parker will only be playing for a week or two?

You sayin he's done after next week?

LT/Bell for Dillon/Parker looks bad now? That will change and may look good in a few weeks.

I'm trying to swing a trade for LT and am thinking of offering Dillon and Willie Parker for LT and Bell.  I already have Dayne and Deuce.  Denver homers, what's the consensus?

991870[/snapback]

I like it. If you are giving a guy with no hope a reason to live for a couple of weeks, only to be crushed later, what is the harm in that.

It's fair on paper at this moment in time and that's all that matters.

people act as if LT2 is the leading scorer every year and gets 2000 rush yds and 1000 rec yds or something....

the one getting Parker and Dillon is making even and creating balance...

people act as if LT2 is the leading scorer every year and gets 2000 rush yds and 1000 rec yds or something....

the one getting Parker and Dillon is making even and creating balance...

992708[/snapback]

You are using the assumption that Parker has much better numbers this season than Bell though. I think those 2 could put up similar numbers when all is said and done, then the trade is reduced to Dillon for LT2, and no sane person would make that trade.

You are using the assumption that Parker has much better numbers this season than Bell though.  I think those 2 could put up similar numbers when all is said and done, then the trade is reduced to Dillon for LT2, and no sane person would make that trade.

992778[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D

Joke isn't it?? Bell and Parker will be the same when all said and done... :D:D

Maybe Bell and me will have the same stats is closer to truth than your statement of Bell and Parker!! :doah: :doah:

:D  :D  :D  :D

Joke isn't it??  Bell and Parker will be the same when all said and done... :D  :D

Maybe Bell and me will have the same stats is closer to truth than your statement of Bell and Parker!! :doah:  :doah:

993055[/snapback]

Okay, even if you want to discount that statement completely. Bell does nothing. Parker puts up numbers similar to Dillon. (unlikely) He is still starting Tomlinson and Mcallister every week. I can't think of any reason not to try that trade. Parkers value is at its peak right now.

:D  :D  :D  :D

Joke isn't it??  Bell and Parker will be the same when all said and done... :D  :D

Maybe Bell and me will have the same stats is closer to truth than your statement of Bell and Parker!! :doah:  :doah:

993055[/snapback]

exactly...Bell is not going to be a factor this year...

I am going to contunie to hijack this thread. I am a Pittsburgh homer and I am telling you Parker is not leaving in two weeks unless he gets hurt which can happen to anyone. Staley and Bettis both have stated that even when they are healthy Parker needs to stay in. I value their opinion more then us fantasy knuckle heads.

LT sure gets a lot of love around the fantasy world but in my league scoring last year LT, S Alex, Edge, Barber, and Martin scored 24 points within each other for the year. That hardly makes LT a god.

I think that Dillon and Parker trade for LT is very fair.

I am going to contunie to hijack this thread. I am a Pittsburgh homer and I am telling you Parker is not leaving in two weeks unless he gets hurt which can happen to anyone. Staley and Bettis both have stated that even when they are healthy Parker needs to stay in. I value their opinion more then us fantasy knuckle heads.

LT sure gets a lot of love around the fantasy world but in my league scoring last year LT, S Alex, Edge, Barber, and Martin scored 24 points within each other for the year. That hardly makes LT a god.

I think that Dillon and Parker trade for LT is very fair.

993124[/snapback]

exactly...

on such trades you will get NOTHING but lecturers.

whatever league it is, he cannot win with this deal.

the only SLIGHT point to make this deal worth it would be a yardage heavy re-draft league, and even then.....