Sign in to follow this  
Crimson Ghost

WR huhDIS !

I need a #2 next to Owens and just can't decide. The Huddle predicts Isaac Bruce at like 50 yards and no TD's....I can't win a week with that. They really like Kennison. I do think the KC/OAK will be a good old fashion shoot out....should I go with Kennison ?

i'd play bruce. woodson should limit kennison and kc wont throw much cuz they want to control clock. i think arz/stl will be airing it all day.

I agree that Bulger will have a great day - but my concern is that Bruce is no longer the go to guy...thats Tory Holt. Bruce appears to be lumped in with McDonald and Curtis.

As a Bruce owner I hate to see this - but I am sure he is going to get a fair # of looks and like mdbw said "He alwasy shows up when you least expect it" Kinda like Driver.

I would play Bruce - the Huddle isn't always right.

Eddie K should be your choice. No way Bruce scores two weeks in a row and Drew B has a very bad matchup this week. Chiefs will open up the passing game this week and Eddie should have 100 and 1Td.

I just pulled Bruce and dropped in Kennison.....kinda locks in Bruce for a stellar week - so if he's on your team go ahead and play him ! Thanks for the feed back!