[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Atlanta player fined!

NAUgrad

Man, are the iggles fans crybabies 'round here... :D

995411[/snapback]

Not exactly sure what you mean by that but NAUgrad started this topic by saying "that was a clean hit, pure and simple". Anyone could see it was illegal. I don't blame the outcome of the game on that one hit, but it sure didn't help the Eagles. If the Eagles had any kind of running game going it wouldn't have mattered that much.

Not exactly sure what you mean by that but NAUgrad started this topic by saying "that was a clean hit, pure and simple".  Anyone could see it was illegal.  I don't blame the outcome of the game on that one hit, but it sure didn't help the Eagles.  If the Eagles had any kind of running game going it wouldn't have mattered that much.

995463[/snapback]

You and I don't know each other that much but NSab and XMRogers know I'm just poking them with a stick...

I dont want to be the one saying that hit was illegal, but i do have to say when making a tackle or a hit on someone that is a legal 2 foot step, and diving, you will always lead with not necissarily with a helmet on purpose, but everything in order to make the tackle. Im sure in this case maybe he purposely was leading with his head, but eithe or, when you are making a tackle you dont care what you lead with or not, you are just plain out making a tackle, whether its head first or not, you dont go running in their saying to yourself, "im leading with my head right into his helmet" or what-not.

A lot of these finds are over blown, where when i played FS, when i made tackles i never purposely lead with a helmet, but there were times that from the way the other player reacted to me tackling; they moved into the direction of my helmet. Im sure in a lot of cases this happens all the time in the NFL.