Sign in to follow this  
ndg5204

huge trade

my lineup drew brees willis deuce joe horn drew bennett ben watson matt stover and panthers d

ive been offered rudi johnson and alge crumpler for deuce and michael jenkins should i pull the trigger

my lineup drew brees willis deuce joe horn drew bennett ben watson matt stover and panthers d

ive been offered rudi johnson and alge crumpler for deuce and michael jenkins should i pull the trigger

992944[/snapback]

sure i'd probably do that... significant TE upgrade for a slight (if any) downgrade at RB...

You'll save yourself the headache of swtiching TE's all year, which is nice. If you like Rudi, do it up. Deuce is probably a notch studlier though.

There is a mistake in the thread title.

Don't you mean "HUGH trade?"

Edited by 10g_DBA

I think you might even be upgrading at RB...MIGHT...and then you solve your potential TE problem

do it

Oh hell yeah... since I didn't see Jenkins in your lineup, I'm assuming that means he's just a backup. Gotta go ahead take a deal that gives you two top-flight guys you would play now and only have to give up one top-flight guy and a current bench WR whose QB is more prone to run it himself... or zip it to that TE down the middle!