Sign in to follow this  
theboxcutter

WDIS RB

:D This week's matchups are giving me a headache. I need to pick one of the following two RBs to give the ball to (Performance Scoring):

Portis at DAL

Cadillac vs. BUF

I'm leaning slightly towards CP because his line looked improved from last year against CHI and because he'll be ready to bring his game up a notch for MNF. However, Gruden is hinting that we might see more of the Cadillac in the passing game and he looks to be getting all the touches for a more productive team. Also, Caddy is in his home opener and I see the Bucs scoring more than the Skins (giving CW more of an opportunity to get in the endzone). Both are facing rough defenses and neither really stands out to me as the clear-cut pick. I really can't decide. Any thoughts? Thanks.

I would go with Portis. Cadillac had a good game last week but the BUF defense is sick, look what they did to DD. I think Cadillac will be reminded that he is a rookie this week.

Portis

DAL vs BUF DEF is a no brainer

993676[/snapback]

what about the brunell factor vs. dallas? buffalo at least has to respect the pass vs. griese while dallas could stack the box like they did to LT last week. anyone out there in favor of giving cadillac the ball this week over portis?

I like Carnell Williams alot ... but he isn't a proven stud yet based on one great week.

Portis is a proven stud with a potential bad matchup. Portis was the ONLY bright spot in a tough matchup last week.

Give Portis the ball.

I like Carnell Williams alot ... but he isn't a proven stud yet based on one great week.

Portis is a proven stud with a potential bad matchup.  Portis was the ONLY bright spot in a tough matchup last week.

Give Portis the ball.

996879[/snapback]

I think this sums it up.

Portis in Dallas with the new and improved 3/4 D featuring the likes of Ware makes me think Caddy is the best option