[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which RB ... or maybe a WR?

WildTurkey

I need some advice; I've pretty much come to my own conclusions but I wanted to hear it from someone else.

Standard league plus .5 for receptions ... 1 pt for 20 yards rushing ... 1 pt for 50 yards receiving

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB for skill players

I have as my WRs: Steve Smith, Larry Fitgerald, Nate Burleson, Brandon Stokely

My RBs: Julius Jones, Steven Jackson, Carnell Williams, Steven Davis, Fred Taylor, Kevan Barlow (I know, I racked up on middle tier RBs ... took Manning as QB with first pick) :D

Who to start? Right now I'm leaning towards WRs: Smith, Fitz RBs: Jones, Jackson Flex: Burleson vs. Carnell (keep switching back and forth).

Help a brotha out!

Thanks!

I don't like Caddy vs. Bills either, especially since BUF is my D. I hate when you got the D and one of your starting RBs going against them ... however I always like to ride the hot hand. I am also thinking Taylor will do well against the Colts (although doubting a TD). I think it will end up being a game time coin flip, Nate vs. Caddy...

thanks for the advice, hehhehe...now I am just as indecisive as before.

Caddy against the Bills? Burleson in a yet-to-be-proven offense?

Take the smart way out and start either Taylor or Stokely in what surely will be a high-scoring game versus JAX.

Both will outperform Caddy and Burleson this week...and I know I am on the record here.

Oddly, you might want to sit Fitz...I know, I know, everything says start him....but its gonna be Boldins turn this week. Again, mark it down.

Glad I could (ulp) help.

Hell no I didn't take your advice, RattlerB. I went with Burleson like an idiot. I would have lost anyway since Manning went wild with no TDs and the rest of my O sucked, but believe this; I will run with the Caddy for the rest of the year, no doubt, till the wheels fall off. I'll take your advice to heart from now on. thanks man!